Hotel Cluster Revenue Manager
Limerick, Full Time
** Hotel Cluster Revenue Manager **
Please do not apply for this position unless you have at least 3 years experience as a Hotel Revenue Manager, you also must have your own transport.
This role will play a vital part in maximising rooms revenue and supporting M&E and F&B revenues for two properties. The Cluster Revenue Manager will drive the revenue strategy to maximise revenue and market share for the hotel.
The position is bi-located at both the properties and requires weekly attendance at both hotels or on an “as required “basis and the potential for some remote working.
The CRM will be responsible to the Group Executive Director.
The CRM will, under the direction of the respective GMs, provide revenue management functions to both properties with the purpose of driving incremental EBITDA, RevPAR and Fair Market Share performance.
Key responsibilities include:
· Work closely with the General Managers, Sales and Reservation teams.
· Produce annual budget per segment per day & participate in the process of delivering the annual budget and sales & marketing plan.
· Implement and execute strategic action plans to drive hotel revenue performance in conjunction with the senior management team.
· Consistently review hotels daily pricing/pace of demand across all market segments.
· Monitor competitor activity in terms of pricing/product and promotions.
· Monitor key events in the cities and other influencing factors.
· Ensure hotel maintains and grows RGI % change at a level above that seen within the local competitor set.
· Produce a detailed day by day monthly rooms forecast by market segment within a tolerance level of 3-5% accuracy on a weekly basis.
· Ensure best practices in revenue management are in place and the maximum revenue is achieved on any given day.
· Analyse reports and data to develop revenue management strategies to outperform your competitive set.
· Maximise total revenue of each property through business mix optimisation and rate manipulation.
· Deliver weekly, monthly and annual reports, or any ad hoc reports, subject to management guidelines.
· Forecast daily demand per market segment and provide supporting commentary to the management.
· Manage the overbooking strategy for the hostels to maximise occupancy levels.
· Liaise with Finance teams to support financial analysis in market segmentation and distribution channel mix trends.
· Be commercially active in exploring new distribution channels and technology partners.
· Take the initiative to proactively adapt strategy and tactics in changing market conditions
The successful candidate will either have a strong knowledge in market dynamics and hotel technology including Revenue Management Systems, Hotel Reservation and Distribution Systems and will need to communicate easily, build trust with key stakeholders. The successful candidate will be well organized, with an eye for detail and have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Revenue Management, Pricing and/or Distribution in the Hospitality industry. It is a requirement to be fluent in English both written and spoken (Other languages are a plus) with excellent managerial skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style and have experience in using IT systems on various platforms.
Cluster Revenue Manager