Limerick, Full Time
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that food preparation and food production is carried out to the highest standard and in accordance with Food Hygiene Regulations. The role will involve leading and managing the team ensuring the delivery of the highest standards at all times. The ideal candidate will come from a hotel background and have a good knowledge in bar food and banqueting. This position may suit a sous chef looking to take the next step in their career.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure full adherence to Hygiene and Safety in accordance with the Hotel, Health and Safety policy and the Health and Safety at work Act
- Support the kitchen operations for the property
- Support the team in their duties
- Lead by example in excellent food production
- Assist in the training of existing and new staff in accordance to standards
- To pass on all knowledge that will help the property in its day-to-day running
- Maintain a high level of food quality which will exceed guest’s expectations with every dish.
- Collaborate with the senior team in the compilation of creative and innovative menus.
- Manage all kitchen operations including, stock control, Haccp, ordering, GP etc.
- To be hands on in the kitchen with the team.
Join Burren Amber