Hotel Group Sales Director
Dublin, Full Time
Hotel Group Sales Director must come from a 4* Luxury 5*hospitality background.
- Work with the owners of the property to develop sales goals and strategies per segments and ensures alignment with the hotels’ and companies overall business objectives.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing to ensure all processes are integrated.
- Sustain and grow revenues across all products in line with revenue targets
- Manage key accounts for the brand with strong focus on the luxury leisure and high end MICE and Corporate Segments
- Construct and implement a key account plan for all priority accounts
- Train reactive team to research, generate, qualify and follow up leads. A total account management process should be followed.
- Reach pre agreed activity and revenue targets. Motivate the wider team to achieve the best results possible in their roles.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Ability to interpret market data to identify opportunities and apply to sales strategy
- Understand revenue management functions and account profitability
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Chair weekly sales meeting and monitor weekly reports.
- Outstanding presentation and platform skills and ability to influence others
- Develop strong partnerships with organisations local to the properties to further increase brand/product awareness.
- Serves as an authority on sales processes and sales contracting
This job description is intended to illustrate the main duties and responsibilities of the job to the General Manager. It is not intended to be exhaustive and you are advised that your role and the duties and responsibilities associated with your role may be amended or added to, on a temporary or permanent basis, as appropriate.
- Previous strong and structured sales and account management experience.
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Effective decision-making skills
- Effective coaching, mentoring and development skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Effective conflict management skills
- Ability to use standard software applications
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
- This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, functional requirements or responsibilities associated with the job.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.