Group Revenue Manager
Leinster, Full Time
Group Revenue Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Group Revenue Manager who will oversee the revenue across the group, and will develop a positive working relationship with the Group Sales Managers and the Revenue teams.
- To ensure effective systems of yield management are in place and that maximum revenue is achieved on any given day in all properties;
- To ensure best practice revenue management across the group in terms of yield management, revenue build, rate parity, distribution, OTA’s etc.
- Thoroughly analyse each revenue stream to ensure revenue in each property is being reached. .
- To assess overall business goals and review and develop an effective revenue strategy across the Group to ensure the achievement of same, both in the medium and long-term.
- To lead, manage and develop the revenue teams across the Group to ensure all are working in synergy towards property and group revenue strategy;
- To train and grow the revenue team encouraging continuous development and progression;
- Prepare an outline for and support the annual revenue budget process, in conjunction with the Group Financial Controller and Managing Director;
- Support the achievement of property sales turnover and annual budgets by means of an effective revenue strategy;
- To have monthly meetings at property level with the General Manager, Sales & Marketing Manager and Reservations/Revenue Manager.
- To have regular meetings with the Group Sales & Marketing Manager encouraging a synergy and common goal approach between the Revenue and Sales & Marketing.
- To conduct a competitor analysis regularly, ascertaining business and revenue generation and growth, taking fluctuating market demands into consideration;
- Responsible for the maintenance and management of our revenue management system to include training the relevant teams;
- 4 years revenue management experience within a hotel group;
- Responsibility for revenue management of a cluster or multiple properties is desirable;
- 4 years’ experience leading and managing a team to achieve results;
- Revenue management qualification would be an advantage;
- Must be a strategist and have excellent analytical skills;
- Must have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Transport requires as you will need to travel for the position.