Group HR Manager
Dublin, Full Time
Group HR Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Group HR Manager for our client. We are looking for manager with a pro-active approach that has managed the HR Teams for a number of properties.
- A degree/masters in HR or related discipline, with CIPD qualification desirable
- Minimum 4-5 years’ in a senior HR Management role.
- Be approachable, personable, energetic with the highest standard of integrity. A people person with a growth mind-set, accessible and open to our team members, always willing to listen, assist and support.
- A passion for helping people by coaching, mentoring, supporting the business units and management teams.
- Attention to detail, commercial awareness with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Organised, innovative and results driven with the ability to manage multiple assignments in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Experience in the Irish hospitality industry and advantage.
- Transport required.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee the effective management and resolution of all employee relations issues, in accordance with employment legislation, company policies and best practice.
- Lead workforce planning for the business by carrying out detailed gap analysis and executing effective plans to meet the current and future needs of the business including recruitment and retention.
- Provide advice to Managers and HR Managers throughout all stages of the employee life cycle, ensuring advice is legally compliant and in line with company policy & procedures
- Work collaboratively with the on property Human Resources Manager /General Manager and provide day-to-day coaching and advice in a wide variety of employee relations issues and policy interpretation.
- Develop and implement the Human Resources project plan for all new hotel openings including the full recruitment cycle and training. Be actively involved in all Human Resources activities prior to opening.
- Conduct investigation, disciplinary and mediation meetings at group level
- Develop and enhance human resources policies and procedures in line with new legislation
- Conduct regular audit of hotels to ensure human resources, GDPR and health and safety compliance
- Develop the group, human resources, annual training and compliance plan
- Organise, co-ordinate and deliver training at group level
- Prepare monthly and weekly payroll
- Roll out of new Human Resources initiative/polices
- Support and manage the human resources team.