Group Head Chef
Dublin, Full Time
Group Head Chef (Excellent Salary)
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Group Head Chef to join a growing operation. We are looking for a creative, innovative and highly organised individual with a strong proven track record in financial management, kitchen management, menu planning, training & development, Haccp, Health & Safety and can maintain and drive the food offering for the group.
- Looking for a foodie Head Chef who is high performing.
- This is a multi- site role and consistency is key. Using the tools provided and agreed recipes with clients you will design and implement rotating menus.
- Exceptional leadership skills required. You will have a strong senior team to assist you with all operations.
- Strong creativity and innovation is expected when creating new menus and recipes.
- With such high volume in play here, attention to details is a must.
- Strong financial planning, budgeting and forecasting including robust plans for waste management.
- Identifying future trend opportunities when menu planning.
- Create strategic and commercially viable recommendations.
- Ensure all administrative requirements are being followed by all teams and are compliant and correctly maintained in line with company policy & procedures.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a high volume, multi-site operation.
- Creative, innovative and extremely well organised.
- Previous experience in the Irish market.
- Up to date with current health food trends as well as forward thinking for future trend opportunities.
- Ability to manage rotating menus, special events and hospitality requirements across multiple sites.
- Strong financial background.
- Able to produce high quality food whilst being financially astute.
- Ability to recruit, train and retain a solid team around you who will commit fully to your vision.
- Transport required
- Excellent communications skills