General Manager Gastro Operation
Wicklow, Full Time
General Manager Gastro operation
We are currently recruiting for the position of General Manager for our client, we are looking for hospitality professionals coming with a restaurant or Gastro background that are dynamic in their approach to front of house operations.
Duties to include:
- To lead the team with enthusiasm and a genuine care for guests
- To oversee the day-to-day operation of the property ensuring it is adequately staffed and supervised.
- Ensuring highest quality of health and safety standards are followed
- High level of customer interaction.
- To develop and maintain standards
- To plan, organise, control and review all service and systems to provide the best possible service to guests.
- Liaising with the team to ensure the smooth running of the property
- To drive business and increase revenue streams
- A team player
- Friendly and welcoming with a strong interest in customer service
- Trustworthy, energetic, ambitious and hardworking.
- Exceptional team leader and communications skills and ability to manage a team, and fit in with existing team in place.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Highly motivated, flexible and energetic.
- Ability to multi-task and multi-skill and work under pressure.
- Degree in hospitality and management experience in the Irish market.