Front Office Manager
Athlone, Full Time
Full Job Description
We are looking for a friendly, professional, and customer-oriented front office manager to join our team. As the front office manager, you will make sure that guests feel welcome and are very well looked after. Your role will include overseeing employee schedules, front office staff training, and to perform the general day to day admin duties.
- Supporting, training, and supervising front office staff.
- Ensuring that all customer-related tasks are handled accurately and on time to improve guests’ experience.
- Handling customer complaints and special requests.
- Scheduling staff shifts and managing other HR-related tasks.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the reception area.
- Monitoring stock and ordering office supplies, including stationery and information leaflets.
- Previous experience as Hotel Assistant Front Office Manager is essential.
- Working knowledge of Front Office Systems, preferably Opera is essential.
- Excellent written and spoken levels of English.
- Previous experience in a similar sized property.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
Join Burren Amber