Front Office Manager
Naas, Full Time
- To ensure all reservations are accepted, recorded, and confirmed in accordance with Company policy and in an efficient and courteous manner.
- To manage and lead the reservations team.
- To ensure accurate and complete entries in the Reservations system in accordance with established procedures.
- To ensure complete guest satisfaction through the prompt handling of guest queries in a friendly and efficient manner.
- To have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all standards of performance and delivery within all Reservations and Events Departments.
- To prepare accurate event documentation for all bookings in a timely fashion, and log / file appropriately.
- To proactively identify operational challenges associated works with the Hotel operational team and customer to solve these challenges and/or develop alternative solutions.
- To manage group room blocks and meeting space for assigned groups.
- To adhere to all standards, policies and procedures as outlined in the company terms and conditions.
- To conduct both planned and walk-in show-arounds as necessary in a professional manner demonstrating full knowledge of the product, services and tailoring the benefits of the guest’s needs.
- To have sound knowledge and understanding of all Hotel Facilities – room capacities, menus and accommodation.
- Managing mailbox – drafts, outbox – files & folders etc.
- Complete daily reports as required by Management Team.
- Communicate with front desk staff about walk in rates, corporate rate structure, family rates & child packages on a regular basis.
- Ensure office filing/admin systems are kept up to date i.e. Group Rates folder & reservations correspondence.
- Ensuring reservations are checked in accordance with standards to avoid unnecessary no shows or duplicate bookings or mistakes.
- To identify possible sales leads and pass over for follow up.
- To effectively up-sell products and services throughout the reservation process.
- To ensure all deposits are received on a timely basis and billing arrangements are adhered to. Debt chasing.
- To provide event booking pace information on a timely basis.
- 2-3 years experience in hotel reservations.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Good presentation and attention to detail.
- Must be fluent in the English Language, both written and spoken.
Join Burren Amber