F&B Manager – South Dublin
South Dublin, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Food and Beverage Manager for our client, a beautiful 4* property in South Dublin.
- Effectively manage daily operations coordinating all aspect of food and beverage service in the bar
- Prepare effective staff rosters to ensure ample cover
- Communicate effectively with employees to lead and guide the team as required during service / shift
- Carry out skills training for all team members observing all shift and opening/ closing procedures to ensure consistence and compliance
- Identify training requirements for team members and develop appropriate actions to meet these
- Deal with complaints/queries in an attentive and courteous manner
- Be responsible for bar stocks and ensure agreed control procedures are maintained
- Promote in-house sales
- Ensure orders are taken promptly and clearly
- Ensure consistently high quality customer service provided
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Bar or Restaurant Management.
- Experience in managing busy Food and Beverage operations, events, conferences and weddings.
- Must have proven Management experience in Rostering, Purchasing, Ordering, stocktaking, Tills and cash management