Executive Sous Chef 4* Property €50k
South Dublin, Full Time
Our client is looking for a passionate and driven chef to join the team. This chef should have excellent attention to detail in the service of the food offerings. Their creativity will be a important part to the role. They must be able to maintain the Highest Standards of Food Hygiene The role will involve assisting the Head Chef in leading and managing a team standards at all times in this busy 4* Hotel property.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure full adherence to Hygiene and Safety in accordance with the Hotel, Health and Safety policy and the Health and Safety at work Act
- Support the kitchen operations for the property
- Support the team in their duties
- Lead by example in excellent food presentation and service
- Assist in the training of existing and new staff in accordance to standards
- To pass on all knowledge that will help the property in its day-to-day running
- Maintain a high level of food quality which will exceed guest’s expectations with every dish.
- Collaborate with the Head Chef and Management in the compilation of creative and innovative menus.
- Manage all kitchen operations including, stock control, Haccp, ordering, GP etc.
- To be hands on in the kitchen with the team.