Dublin, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a successful and enthusiastic Events Executive to produce events from start right through to completion. Event Executive responsibilities include providing outstanding 5*customer service at all times. Organising exclusive weddings, private dining events, private parties and charity events that meet the 5* and more standards. Applicants must come from a 4* Deluxe or 5* Hotel background, please do not apply if you do not have this experience also 2 experience years in a similar role.
Responsible for the preparation of all wedding/event documentation to include Banquet Event Orders and Billing. Responsible for ensuring communication and coordination with the relevant departments concerning event details in a timely manner.
Responsible for ensuring a consistent, high level service throughout the booking and event process.
Responsible for ensuring a seamless turnover from booking stage to event operation and guest check out by ensuring the client is assigned a check out Manager/Supervisor.
Your main areas of responsibility will include but are not confined to:
• Operate and maintain a computerised system for responding and coordinating and tracking sales enquiries, bookings and availability.
• Meet prospective clients for show-arounds for weddings, private and corporate functions.
• Ensure a prompt and professional response and follow-up to sales enquiries.
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports outlining the Business on the Books for the current month and year.
• Generate quotations for prospective bookings and timely follow ups.
• Liaise with clients in relation to coordinating the intricate details of their events.
• Monitor, co-ordinate and communicate event bookings, ensuring accuracy of billing and information, maintaining up to date profiles, and recording client feedback post event.
• Generate sufficient information for invoicing of events.
• Up-sell and link sell products and services throughout the event process to maximise revenue.
• Meet and greet all clients during the event phase and ensure the smooth handover of the event to the operations team for the execution of details.
• Management of customer feedback including responding to guest problems and complaints relating to Weddings and Events.
• Take ownership for recurring challenges and ensure the issues are resolved.
• To schedule and attend weekly HOD and sales meetings.
• Liaise and maintain a relationship with other departments to ensure the effective, efficient and smooth running of events.
• Contribute to the preparation of annual sales and events targets.
• Attend workshops, exhibitions and promotional events where required.
• Adhere to Health & Safety Procedures and other Company Policies and Procedures.
•Any other duties relevant to your skills that may be assigned to you by the Company.