Corporate & MICE Sales Executive
Meath, Full Time
Key Duties & Objectives
- To ensure effective management of key accounts and DMCs and to recognise and capitalise on all opportunities from these existing accounts and maintain them to their optimum level.
To constantly source and develop new accounts from available sources.
- To participate fully in all sales activities including telesales, sales calls, corporate entertaining, virtual events, social events and overseas sales trips as necessary.
All sales activity & the results achieved should be reported on a weekly basis.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on advertising & promotional campaigns in conjunction with the corporate/MICE sales strategy
- Liaise with the digital marketing team on the execution & effective management of online marketing for all market, production of hotel marketing collateral including brochures, flyers, special offers, etc. as required, always following the hotel brand guidelines.
- Be fully aware of the main market developments and other factors that would influence business or create favourable sales opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have
- Minimum Third Level Sales or Business-related Degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in Sales
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong experience in the Corporate Market
- Ability to use analytical tools to monitor and report
- Excellent Communication and organisational Skills
- Own transport as travel will be part of this role
Join Burren Amber