Wicklow, Full Time
Super opportunity for a Senior Chef de Partie/ Jnr Sous Chef
*Are you looking to step up in your career and enjoy preparing, cooking healthy delicious food using fresh ingredients*
· Cook to a high standard, preparing and serving all food.
· Responsible with the team for HACCP and Health & Safety in the kitchen.
· Participates in daily testing of foods for quality control.
· Help with weekly ordering for the kitchen to ensure stock levels.
Knowledge/ Skills Required:
· Great communication skills
· HACCP (we offer training if required).
· Previous experience
· Chef qualification &/or relevant experience
· A drive and ambition to succeed
Perks of joining us:
· A supportive, inclusive environment where your ideas and opinions are valued and appreciated.
· Work with vibrant and experimental food.
· Space to develop your skills and try new things.
· Regular supervision meetings, where your opinion on improvements will be taken on board.
· Team building and events.
· A good work-life balance with input into your schedule, flexible working hours.
· A full induction programme.
· Free nutritious food.
· Bike to Work Scheme.