Chef de Partie €16p/h+
Cork, Full Time
Chef de Partie €16/ph+
We are currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie role. We are looking for a chef who would like to step up in their career or simply would like a a change and try new exciting opportunity, then look no further.
- To prepare and cook dishes to the highest standard in the relevant section.
- To liaise with senior chefs on a daily basis.
- To keep food wastage to a minimum.
- To maintain the highest level of hygiene standards and safe working practices, maintaining HACCP standards and record keeping throughout the kitchen and all food and storage areas.
- To wear all safety clothing provided and to use all safety equipment provided.
- To minimise wastage and breakage in all outlets.
- To assist in other areas when required.
- To ensure that all mise en place stock levels are kept.
- To report punctually on duty wearing the correct uniform.
- To ensure that kitchen is clean and tidy at all times.
- To carry out any other reasonable request from a member of the management team.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in a corporate catering unit.
- Valid work permit
- Be flexible
- Work well as part of a team
- Available to work 5 over 7 days
Assistance with accommodation provided