Catering Manager €40k plus
Dublin West, Full Time
Catering Manager €40k plus
- To organise and manage the operational delivery of the day to day food service
- To manage the financial delivery of the day to day food service in line with contract and budgetary agreements
- Responsible for leading and managing the front of house team and to drive compliance of Health, Safety, Food Hygiene and COSHH regulations.
- Drive sales through delivery of agreed menus, maximising central promotions and initiatives ensuring compliance through use of suppliers.
- Provide high quality service to customers and clients in line with a food service offer that meets our contractual and reputational objectives.
- Manage financial and operational performance in line with contract, budgetary and operational agreements
- Identify and implement ideas to increase sales, and ensure the successful implementation of any unit sales promotions
- Ensure good availability is maintained, ensuring we have the right products, at the right price, in place at the right times
- Ensure the delivery of consistent customer experience, with front of house leadership in place across all services
- Proactively contribute to improvement ideas and plans that are innovative and help with business improvements
- Ensure portion control, and service methods to control cost and minimise wastage are adhered to and understood by all
- Ensure all relevant weekly bookwork processing, paperwork and administration is compliant and correctly maintained
- Ensure all ordering is in line with agreed range, correctly authorised and is carried out using nominated suppliers
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients & customers
- Take personal ownership to act as an advocate for health and safety
- Conform to employment legislation and observe the Company’s procedures in respect of recruitment, selection, training and conditions of employment, grievances and disciplinary matters
- Motivate, train, develop and direct team members to deliver consistent operational standards, exceptional service, and accomplish daily goals and projects.
- Ensure performance reviews and development plans are conducted, documented and followed up in line with company guidance
- Has a proven track record to deliver consistent excellent operational standards
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing priorities with a hands-on approach
- Strong working knowledge of delivering financial results in line with budget and achieving all areas
- Is positive, passionate and enthusiastic and is able to support the delivery of change at pace
- Has the proven ability to lead, manage and develop a team, with strong people skills
- Has the ability to deliver above and beyond the expectations of our customers and clients
- Good knowledge of the service industry
- Food Hygiene Qualifications
- Prior experience as a successful catering manager in a corporate contract catering volume unit , with a min 3 + years’ experience.
Join Burren Amber