Catering Business Support Manager
Dublin, Full Time
Business Support Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced Business Support Manager for our client who will be responsible for Healthcare contracts covering Dublin, Kildare, Wicklow and Meath areas. The Business Support Manager will ensure the operation meets/exceeds the targets established. As the Business Support Manager you will be responsible for supervising operations, driving standards and leading and inspiring the team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring health, safety, environmental and quality company standards are implemented and adhered to across the area .
- Proactively identify issues and work with operations and other functions to improve the food offering and the financial and operational performance.
- Support and develop chef managers within the area of responsibility to ensure proactive management of the sites.
- Support business with reactive operational issues in a timely manner.
- Working with Senior Operations Teams to drive innovation for specific projects.
- Building and maintaining an excellent client relationship, by understanding the changing requirements over time and responding proactively to meet client needs.
- Coach and mentor the management team across the area.
- Promote teamwork and create a great customer, service user and resident experience.
- Have strong commercial awareness with budget experience and capable of appreciating and managing the bottom line.
- Build partnership relationships with key stakeholders in order to make better decisions, deliver better products and services, and run operations efficiently.
- 3rd Level Qualification in Catering Management or equivalent
- 5+ years experience working in multi site role
- Results orientated approach with proven ability to drive business
- Strong financial acumen
- Food Hygiene and Health and Safety Certificates
- Excellent IT skills
- Previous track record in operations, human resources and health and safety management
- Full Driving Licence and own transport.