Naas, Full Time
- To assist with the food service within the Hotel, mainly focusing on day time food service
- To work with the Director of Food & Beverage to manage the roster and schedule for the team based on activities and business levels
- Coordinate the daily work and activities of staff. Allocate stations and duties as appropriate.
- Identify training needs and assist the Food & Beverage Manager to write and maintain effective Training Manuals with the other supervising staff members and ensure their implementation with new and existing staff.
- To liaise with the chief sommelier in relation to stock levels & the upkeep and stocking of the Eurocaves
- To assist in the smooth, efficient running of the Restaurant, Private Dining & Chinese Drawing Room spaces in relation to food & beverage service
- Promote a sense of team spirit and a positive working atmosphere within the restaurant and with all other departments.
- Ensure that both you and your team are fully conversant with all dishes on the menus to advise guests with their choice and to take the order accurately.
- Manage restaurant bookings as appropriate, verifying all resident guests to be accounted for and confirming non resident guests.
Successful Candidate will be:
- A hospitality professional with previous experience in a similar role is essential
- A standards driven, creative manager with a high attention to detail
- Someone with excellent customer service skills
- You have appropriate financial awareness
- You work flexibly and innovatively within the remit of your role
Join Burren Amber