Kildare, Full Time
- Bar manager must be able to plan and direct the safe efficient daily operation of the property.
- Bar Manager must provide guests with a quality, well maintained bar and lobby area, along with first class service at all times.
- Bar Mananagers position oversees the development and implementation of departmental strategies and ensures implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives.
- Bar manager must develops and implement hotel-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and property associates.
- Bar Manager must have and excellent knowledge of all revenue, budget and all sales figures and to be an expert in food & beverage pricing.
Duties & responsibilities
- To organize and carry out any reasonable customer entertainment when required
- To ensure we have a good working relationship with the support companies or groups
- To ensure efficient assessment and introduction of products are done according to standards i.e. Beverage List and Presentation Products & Props
- To ensure adequate, efficient coverage of all shifts
- To ensure that Residents Bars are staffed and manned accordingly.
- To ensure that Function Bars are staffed and manned accordingly.
- To ensure that all beverages including any wine/beverages for functions are requisitioned in advance.
- To liaise with the stores manager to ensure that par levels for all items are maintained.
- To ensure that all bars and lounges are always maintained to the highest level of cleanliness and that scheduled cleaning regimes are put into place.
- To practice tight control on all stock and products.
- To ensure that function bars are only accessible/ open during a function.
- To ensure that all bars including fridges and bar store areas are locked at the end of each shift.
- To assist in stock takes.
- To ensure that regular analysis of all competitors pricing is carried out.
- To ensure that all menus, displays and coffee lounge displays are always well maintained.
- To carry out coffee training as required.
- Never to compromise on agreed standards of service and display.
- To be proactive and inform the F&B manager of items that are required in the bar area. This involves researching products and pricing and quotes and presenting them for approval.
- To ensure that all staff issue receipts with all purchases.
- To maintain all the bars, stores and back of house areas in good condition.
- To assist around the hotel during busy periods.
- To carry out a monthly Food & Beverage report.
- To carry out monthly crockery/ glass stock takes.
- To utilize micros and indeed any other equipment that is purchased.
- To achieve the financial target as allocated for the bar
Join Burren Amber