Roscommon, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an ambitious and experienced Banqueting Manager for our client. As part of the Hotel Management team you will be responsible for effectively managing the day-to-day operations of whilst ensuring our guests have a positive experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Meet and greet clients and guests, respond to queries and manage the Banqueting team to ensure the smooth running of functions and weddings.
- Report to Managing Director & General Manager
- Co-ordinate, update and manage wedding database, liaise with Wedding Manager regarding all enquiries.
- Managing and coordinating all special events: compiling and issuing detailed releases and updates to all relevant departments.
- Liaise with Conference Manager to ensure the smooth running of conference and meeting events.
- Knowledge of all aspects of Opera to ensure maximum yield of sales to maximize revenue.
- Work closely with both reservations and sales teams monitoring all diary entries, ensuring maximum yield of hotel.
- Reporting Weekly at sales meeting.
- Daily liaising with Reservations Manager and Sales Manager regarding specific operational issues.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
- Have a working knowledge of all hotel departments
- Come from a strong Hotel Background in 4*/5* Hotels
- 2-3 Years Prior experience at management level preferred
- Calm under pressure and be able to deal with difficult situations as they arise with excellent problem-solving skills
- Be an ambassador for the property both internally and externally
- Complimentary use of Gym & Swimming Pool
- Career Development Opportunities
- Meals provided while on Duty
- Free Parking
- Motivational Benefits – Employee of the Month etc.
- Health & Wellness Programme
- Subsidized staff taxi service