Banqueting Head Chef
Tipperary, Full Time
Full Job Description
We at Burren Amber have a fantastic opportunity for a Banqueting Head Chef.
- Brief the banquet kitchen staff daily about the upcoming and current functions.
- Supervises and coordinates all activities of cooks and banquet kitchen staff who are engaged in food preparation and cleaning.
- Able to coordinate banquet production and plating with the Executive Sous Chef.
- Establish the day’s priorities and assign production and preparation tasks for the banquet kitchen staff/chefs to execute.
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
- Assist in determining the minimum and maximum stocks of all food, cooking supplies and equipment.
- Assist the Executive Chef in banquet menu development and execution.
- Responsible for managing all day-to-day operations of banquet kitchen.
Join Burren Amber