Assistant Reception Manager
Carlow, Full Time
** Hotel Assistant Reception Manager required for a 4* Property **
Must have a least 2-3 years experience in a reception management role
** please do not apply if you do not have this experience **
The Reception Manager will report to the General Manager. The successful candidate must be available to work five days out of seven days to include varying shifts and weekends.
Main Duties include
- Ensure the day-to-day operations are carried out in line with department and Hotel standards;
- Manage and over the front desk in all day-to-day operations to include but not limited to: check in/out, cash, reservations and guest queries;
- To ensure the correct handling and charging of all daily business accounts and to ensure that all reception staff are aware of correct procedures.
- Provide exceptional friendly service to our guests at all times, ensuring an exceptional guest experience, every time:
- To ensure that the reception team are competently trained and that standards and performance are monitored.
- To have total product knowledge of the hotel and its facilities, and a complete knowledge of Talbot Collection’s product offering as a whole;
- To work closely with all departmental managers to ensure a pleasant experience for our guests:
- To ensure that any complaints are dealt with promptly and effectively;
- Ensure payments are balanced and accurate;
- To work closely with the Revenue Manager ensuring that all sales are maximised, maximising room occupancy & room rate
The candidate must have:
- 2-3 years previous reception management experience, ideally in a 4/5 star hotel;
- Be a friendly, welcoming and passionate about customer service;
- Have previous work knowledge & experience with Hot Soft;
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have a proactive approach to selling
4*Assistant Hotel Reception Manager