Assistant Night Manager
Blanchardstown, West Dublin, Full Time
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Assistant Night Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the Hotel whilst on duty, for all guests matters as they arise and for employee matters during shift, this may require liaising with other managers within the Hotel.
You will be expected to ensure any requirements of the Hotel in line with company policy, strategy & within current legislation and regulations.
You will be expected to contribute to the Hotel implementing it’s strategic plan through agreed SOP, enhanced business standards and service and continued growth.
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility to assist in other departments should the need arise.
- Opera experience required
- Excellent written & spoken English