Cork, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Area Manager for our Client, this is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known casual dining chain in the Cork area. We are looking for a passionate and driven manager, that is financially astute, has multi-site experience and can manage all aspects of the stores with the teams.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Oversee the smooth running of Restaurants assigned to you whilst achieving set targets and budgets for each individual restaurant.
- To spend sufficient time in each store by day and night, mid-week and at weekends to understand the business and customer, challenges and opportunities.
- Provide Training, Leadership and Counselling to each Restaurant Manager to enable them to reach their full potential whilst achieving restaurant goals and personal goals.
- Lead Restaurant Managers to build and maintain high sales and profits in their store, whilst developing the team in each store.
- Provide an action plan for each store which applies to sales, costs, people, etc.
- Take the lead in planning for people development, recruitment, selection, training, and succession planning for future expansion in area.
- Oversee employee relations and customer complaints having the potential for significant impact on the business and take the necessary action to minimise effect.
- Assume full responsibility for each outlet in area in absence of the Restaurant Manager.
- Pay particular attention to banking and security arrangements in each restaurant and carry out spot checks regularly.
- Conduct visits and follows up on any issues. Makes necessary improvements in relation to KPI’s.
- An experienced Area Manager who has proven progressive Management experience along with multi-site experience within the Catering/Hospitality/Quick Service Food Industry
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience is required
- Possess excellent organisational and communication skills
- Full Driving License is essential