Accounts Assistant €35K plus
Clondalkin, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant in the Clondalkin area. This role involves taking charge of the daily accounting function including credit control procedures and preparation of financial reports suitable for presentation. The successful candidate should, therefore, have at least one-two years’ experience in accounts, reconciliations, credit control, advanced Excel, Mail Merge, Payroll and general office administration.
- Accounting Procedures: Invoicing – issuing annual/quarterly service charge invoices, using in house invoicing system. Dealing with invoice queries.
- Accounts Payable – processing creditor invoices, monthly payment runs.
- Dealing with creditor queries.
- Weekly payroll.
- Creditor control reports – reconciling creditor statements, aged creditor reports.
- Accounts Receivable- processing incoming cheque payments, lodgments with the bank, issuing receipts upon request. Dealing with debtor queries.
- Debtors control reports – processing monthly/quarterly debtor reports, issuing reminders, contacting debtors.
- Liaison with debt collection solicitors.
- Monthly bank Reconciliations – processing monthly standing orders, direct debits and reconciling bank accounts.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly Nominal Ledger, Trial Balance, Income Account and Balance Sheet.
- Assist in the preparation of file for yearend audits.
- Working closely with the property managers on allocation of budgets for service charge invoicing.
The successful candidate:
- Experienced proficient user of SAGE would be an advantage
- Must be efficient, pro-active and reliable
- Flexible and have the ability to learn new skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative but also be a strong team player
- Ability to work well under pressure