5* Hotel Operations Manager
Dublin, Full Time
We are looking for a candidate who is immaculately presented, engages well with guests and who can lead their team effectively with flair and skill. They must be someone who exudes a passion for service experiences and shows genuine heartfelt care for their team and our guests.
As Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Hotels operations.
- Work in conjunction with the Hotel Manager and Regional General Manager on setting annual budget and target proposals for the property.
- Working closely with the team on the strategy planning for the hotel.
- Working with the hotels Management Team in ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Work in conjunction with managers and HOD’s in all aspects of the property’s agenda.
- Having a hands-on approach to the role.
- Driving sales/sales initiatives within the property.
- Coordinating the Health & Safety agenda in the property.
- Working with the senior team in setting and driving team objectives through agenda meetings and training and development.
- Ensuring excellent service is provided to all guests/visitors to the property.
Successful candidates for this job will:
- Must have at least 2 years of luxury 4 or 5 star experience within a similar role
- Demonstrate a strong leadership presence and take a proactive hands on role in order to identify and support colleagues on all levels
- Be an inspirational leader who is passionate about creating highly energised teams to provide world class service
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a pressured environment with high expectation guests
- Be commercially astute and have solid financial awareness